Schedule | printable | Mini Plan Tickets | Premium seats
Start times and televised designations have been assigned for the majority of games on the 2021-22 Illinois men’s basketball schedule. The latest timetable information can be viewed online and downloaded as a printable file (PDF).
• The Illinois season opener will air on BTN, the conference network showing the Nov. 9 game against Jackson State.
• Illinois will appear five times on ESPN / 2, twice on FOX, once on CBS, four times on FS1 and eight times on BTN during its 20-game conference schedule.
• The Big Ten game begins December 3, with the Illini hosting Rutgers at 6 p.m. on ESPN2.
• Illinois will have a big-name audience on Dec. 11, with Arizona’s home game scheduled to air at 4 p.m. on FOX.
• bragging‘Rights on December 22 in St. Louis is scheduled for an 8 p.m. warning on BTN.
• FOX will be in Champaign on Martin Luther King Jr. Day (Monday, January 17), televising the Purdue game at 11 a.m.
• Illinois’ home games against Michigan (Jan. 14, 8 p.m.) and Ohio State (Feb. 24, 8 p.m.) will both air on FS1.
• The Michigan State home game on January 25 at 6 p.m. is scheduled for the ESPN / 2 Super Tuesday showcase.
• The regular season ends March 6, with FS1 broadcasting a Sunday night showdown against Iowa at the State Farm Center (6:30 p.m.)
Tickets for Fighting Illini basketball are changing rapidly, with mobile passes and student memberships both sold out. Mini plans are on sale now, with the Go Illini mini plan and the Friday Night Frenzy mini plan. Both plans include four games for a total of just $ 129 and offer fans the option of guaranteeing their tickets inside the State Farm Center for high-profile games before the on-sale date of October 27 for tickets for. a match.
Go Illini Mini Plan – Buy now
Arizona (Dec. 11, 4 p.m., FOX)
Ohio State (Feb. 24, 8 p.m., FS1)
Jackson State (November 9, TBD, BTN)
Florida A&M (December 29, TBD, BTN)
Friday Night Frenzy Mini Plan – Buy now
Michigan (Jan. 14, 8 p.m., FS1)
Rutgers (December 3, 6 p.m., ESPN2)
State of Arkansas (November 12, TBD, B1G +)
UT Rio Grande Valley (November 26, TBD, B1G +)
The excitement is again at the rendezvous in Champaign, with the head coach Brad underwoodIllini’s fifth team returns three starters and six of their top nine players from last year’s rotation. Led by the candidate for National Player of the Year Kofi Cockburn, 2021 Big Ten Sixth man of the year André Curbelo, and fifth grade beginners Trent Frazier, Da’Monte Williams and Jacob Grandison, Illinois reclaim 63% of its minutes, 60% of its points and 69% of its rebounds, while adding some stellar transfers and a top-25 recruiting class.
The the most winning Big Ten Schedule Over the past two years, Illinois have just completed a 24-7 campaign, including a 16-4 conference mark, followed by the Big Ten Tournament Championship and the No.1 seed in the NCAA tournament. . Illinois set school records with 19 wins over competitors from the Big Ten and six wins against the Top 10 teams. The Illini finished the year at No. 2 in the AP poll, the second-highest final ranking in program history.